What Sets Ad Hauling Solutions apart from Competition?

Speed, professionalism, completion, showing up on time, respectful, intelligence/ability to problem solve. We hear from a lot of our customers that competition that they've hired in the past were idiots. Check out our Google My Business reviews.

Are you licensed, bonded and insured?

Yes, we are licensed, bonded and insured.

What can you haul?

Anything that can be broken down and carried by two guys. Most household items fit within the confines of our truck.

What can't you take?

We can’t take anything hazmat. 

This includes things like fluorescent light bulbs, motor oil, antifreeze, needles, rotting meat, oil-based paints, fire extinguishers, gasoline, propane, butane, ammunition, fireworks, and anything explosive are some examples of what we can’t take.

Most solid waste transfer facilities have a hazardous waste area that homeowners are allowed to use for common household items. As a business, we are unable to take these things without a hazmat license.

We also do not haul landscaping materials like gravel, dirt, or beauty bark.

What do you charge?

Please refer to our pricing page.

Can you give me an exact quote before starting?

Due to the nature of the work, it is easy to underestimate the amount of junk or debris that needs to be cleaned up. We will give your our best estimate for how much debris we think you have, but ultimately we will need to charge by our truck rates.

What forms of payment do you take?

We take cash, check, or card. A 3% fee will be added to all card transactions.

Is there anything else you charge extra for?

Ferry charges and tolls.

What’s included in my price?

Prices include labor, dump fees, and taxes*. *For construction debris, we will need to add sales tax unless we are provided a Washington State Reseller’s Permit.

What are your service areas?

Please refer the link, Service Areas. https://www.adhaulingsolutions.com/service-areas/

Can you move something for me?

No, we are not set up to be movers

Do you rent out dumpsters or containers?

We do rent out our own containers. If a job requires it, we will source containers for a third party.

What do I do with paint?

Water-based or latex-based paints can be dumped like household trash IF they are first made dry or the consistency of oatmeal. If they aren’t, they will gum up the machines used at the dump and won’t be accepted. Kitty-litter, sawdust, and store-bought paint hardeners will do the trick. After it’s the right consistency, we will be happy to take it.

Oil-based paints are considered hazardous and we are unable to take them.

Do you take tires?

Mostly yes. Location can affect the ease at which we can get rid of tires, but generally speaking, if you have 5 or fewer tires it is no problem to take them, and we do not need to charge more for the tires. If you have more than that, give us a call so we can understand your situation specifically.

Will you pay me for scrap metal?

We are not licensed to scrap metal (we just recycle it). Unfortunately, the current market price for scrap metal is so low that most scrappers won’t be able to pay you for any scrap metal, either.

Do you remove boats, campers, RV's, trailers or vehicles?

Unfortunately we do not do any of these services for 2023. Look below for additional information on junk car removal below.
Official Information for Junk Vehicles
Washington DOL Junk Vehicle Affidavit
Skagit County
Request for Junk Vehicle Affidavit Inspection 
Snohomish County
Junk Vehicle Info Page
King County Solid Waste Division Report Junk Vehicles
Junk Vehicles on Your Property

Do you do specials or discounts?

None. Due to the nature of our business, it's much easier to give a discount AFTER we're done than before we start. The easiest way for us to give discounts is one of two things: very quick turnaround time to the dump, and very quick truck load time.

contact us now for a quick quote